Conditioning Your Mind to Fuel Creativity Workshop
October 30, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
Need a little more creativity? Join us for our Fall Creativity Workshop session where we’ll show you how to unlock your inner creative self. You’ll get tips, tricks, and takeaways to help drive more innovation.
The goal of this workshop is to help your company recognize, develop, and act upon the creativity that you already possess. We will accomplish this by learning to prepare your body and senses, prepare your thinking, and prepare your ego.
Attendees will learn to:
- Recognize the inherent creativity in yourself and others.
- Identify characteristics of a creative person that relate to yourself.
- Develop creative problem-solving skills using the basic elements of the creative process.
- Apply the creative process through individual and group hands-on activities.
- Work creatively in a collaborative and competitive environment.
Ready to go? We are too! Bring yourself, your colleagues, or your entire team to get inspired with Jennifer Yaros, Chief Creativity Officer/Founder of BrainSpark.
Continental breakfast is provided.